Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun Party (day 12)

Today's Theme:  "Something from Childhood"


My sisters and I used to spend hours listening to the Peter Pan soundtrack (on a record!).  My sister, Erin, would always pretend that she was Peter Pan, which was fine by me because I wanted to be Wendy.  Our baby sister, Jeigh, would be the baby, Michael, because she was really young and not really interested in our game.  

We used to dance around the room singing and acting out the scenes.  It was a good time.  

Erin, I'm pretty sure this is why I smile and think of you when I hear "Never Smile at a Crocodile."

I love that I have such good memories of my sisters.  They have always been my best friends.






2 comments:

Erin said...

I thought you thought of me when you heard "never smile at a crocodile" because I randomly sang it to you for some strange and long forgotten reason when we were rooming together in that little garage-turned-shack. It's a vague stirring of a memory, and I don't remember any more details than that. Do you?

Jacque said...

Peter Pan is such a cute movie!! I loved it, when I was little too!!! Thanks for linking up with me! :)