Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25

It is one of my favorite days today.

It is my birthday.

*woohoo*

I have always loved my birthday, even if it makes me a little bit older. It is still a day to enjoy.

It is a day to look back at all the good things I've accomplished in a year.

It is a day to look forward to more fun things to do.

It is a day to celebrate a beautiful life!

I like to spend my birthday relaxing. No chores on my birthday. I usually wear a crown, but this year I am on vacation and I left it home. (oops!)

I like to have cookies for breakfast...I always like that, but on my birthday, it is expected.

It is just an all around good day!

And, of course, there's the presents. =) Birthdays are good for presents.

Actually, I'm not really expecting a lot in the way of presents this year. All I really want is a nice night out with my husband...maybe a new pair of shoes...

I was thinking about what I wanted to do for my birthday. My thoughts drifted to what I want to do with this happy little blog this year. I decided to use my birthday to restart Creating Sarah back up with a bang.

What defines a "bang"?

How about a giveaway?!

Ok.

So, here's what I've got. Nothing big.

Just a few things I found that I would enjoy receiving:


A happy little package that will go to one winner.

To enter, leave me a comment. Say whatever you would like to say. Maybe tell me what you like to do on your birthday.

And, since I crave love comments, here are some opportunities for extra entries!  (Leave a comment for each, please!)

  • Be a follower.
  • Spread the word...you know, Facebook, your own blog, call a friend...whatever.
  • Go to this post and leave me a question or two.


I'm going to make this a quick entry time since I want to get the package mailed out before I head back home.  So, I'll leave it open until 11:59 (Mountain time) on Sunday, August 28.

Ok, I think that's all you need!  Good luck!

I'm going to go have cake for lunch.

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SARAH! YES I AM YELLING SO YOU CAN HEAR ME WAY OVER HERE IN WA! I miss you tons and love you even more! I hope you have a fab birthday. Make the hubs make a cake and dinner...unless he burns everything and then have him buy pizza.
Love and kisses
Trina Wilson

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Sarah! Happy, happy birthday Sarah dear, happy happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to YOU from ME!!!! I hope you have a nice birthday, and you can get those new pair of shoes and a night out with your hubby....and would it be too much if you just send that little package my way??? nah!? pretty please with a cherry on top? two cherries?...Happy birthday!!!!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

I already left you tons of questions there, but if you want I can add a couple more =0)

Mooners said...

Happy Birthday!! I love to eat and sleep on my birthday and that is all i will commit to. :)

CoralieandCasey said...

I'm glad you love your birthday! I like mine too, and it's my favorite thing to remind everyone that they have to be nice to me since it's my birthday. Oh, and I prefer someone else cook. =) I like having a break...especially on my birthday! I LOVE the crown idea!

CoralieandCasey said...

I already follow your blog!

CoralieandCasey said...

AND I left you questions! I'm a big fan (and not just of your blog)!!! =)

Jeigh said...

Okay, I follow you, I told Mom about it, AND I left you a question! Also, I've had my eye on that notebook for a long time, so pick me!! Oh, and happy birthday, since I wasn't on Facebook that day to tell you :)

amber-girl said...

I just became a follower. Why didn't I check your blog out sooner? It's awesome and full of neat ideas! Somewhere deep inside me is that crafty person just dying to get out!! I think your blog will help! ;)

amber-girl said...

I asked you some super awesome questions and I will be patiently awaiting your answers!!! Mostly because your answers will for sure help me with the questions I have been asking myself lately.

amber-girl said...

I will share a link for your blog on my blog and Facebook. And....for your birthday I hope you have a great time celebrating!!! And realize that every year you get older, it was worth it because of the two little ones you helped along the way, teaching and singing to them, cooking and cleaning up after them, going on adventures and reading and coloring with them. And we should always look forward to getting older because that give us more time to e with the ones we love the most. You have so many talents, and we all might as well enjoy aging doing what we love and sharing it with others.

I am glad you are sharing things with me through your blog. How did we ever live without blogging?? Lol!

amber-girl said...

Oh, and while you are in Pocatello, if you guys decide to have a craft night, please can I come??? I have lots of questions for you, your mom, and Jeigh too!! Thanks.

PS:blogged about you and facebooked too. :)