Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are You #55

NightOwlCrafting


1.  What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
First, while I don't particularly enjoy being cold, I still like the cooler air, especially here where it is hot and humid all summer long.  And, I love the excuse to start pulling out the hot chocolate or apple cider.
Second, I love Fall colors.  Nature puts on a little show before she goes to sleep and I enjoy watching it.
Lastly, it is the start of the holidays, a party until the end of the year.  I love the decorating, the food, the gifting, the parties...all of it.


2.  Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
No, I'm not really a fan.  I barely understand football.  I did enjoy going to games in high school because it was exciting even if I didn't know why.  And, I had a really good friend who would patiently say to me either "That was good." or "That was bad" and then he would explain why again.

Also, after high school, my friends started a football pool where we would pick teams to win throughout the season and win prizes.  I actually did pretty good and I was just picking teams based on which of the two cities I would rather go to!  =)


3.  What is your favorite fall scent?
Mmmmm....apples, cinnamon, pumpkin, and that cool, crisp smell in the air.

4.  Do you have seasonal allergies?
I don't know if you could call my allergies seasonal.  Ever since we moved to West Virginia, my allergies have taken a turn I didn't know was possible, even causing some asthma.  They are almost always bad and, yes, right now they are particularly bad.


5.  Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
No, but I have started putting ideas together.  I don't really do a lot of shopping anyway.  I try to make most of my Christmas presents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We moved from NJ to NC and my allergies took a turn for the worse too.. ended up with asthma the gift that keeps on giving and even followed me back home to NJ (which is where we are now!) Oh and I love that crisp fall smell too!