Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun Party (day 5)

Hey, all!  I am having so much fun with this photo party!  

Jacque was kind enough to feature yesterday's picture on her blog.  I'm super duper excited!  Seriously, I was dancing a little extra during dinner prep tonight.  

So, today's theme is "From a Low Angle"


This is my pumpkin plant.  I planted it a bit late in the season, so I'm not sure those flowers are going to make it into pumpkins, but this little plant is definitely making the most out of its time!  

When I left for my vacation, it was happily occupying a little corner of my front garden.  When I got home it had stretched its arms and reached out over all of my flowers.  This picture doesn't show it that well, but it grew about 5 feet in length!  My poor little flowers are trying very hard to peek out from under the pumpkin.  I'm very proud of them all!





Head on over and join up!

No comments: