Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun Party (day 6)

Today, I am facing the harsh reality that comes with returning from vacation.  That nice relaxing time didn't help me feel any less busy now.  The housework is still here.  I still have to work.

But, I will admit, I feel quite a bit more up to the challenges of daily life.  And not just up to the challenge, but ready to really enjoy it.  That's who I am.  I am a person who enjoys life.  Even on the days that wear me out and are stressful, life is to be enjoyed, right?  Good.

Still, I think it is going to take me a few days to get back into my groove.  I apologize if my project posting is limited.  I'm going to definitely keep trying, but my sanity is going to trump the blog.  I hope you understand.

So...today's picture theme is "Your Shoes."

I didn't wear shoes today.  In fact, I don't wear shoes most days of the summer...or the winter.  When it is warm I'm barefoot, when it is cold I'm sock-footed.

Here's a picture of what my feet looked like today:


I hope you realize that this picture took a lot for me to post.  I am not a fan of my feet.  I think they are funny looking (although I love that nail color!).  I try to dress them up with paint and jewelry, but I still don't think they are that appealing.  

*To clear up any possible misunderstanding, like most women, I do enjoy a good pair of cute shoes.  I just don't wear them very often around the house.  I suppose I could have posted a picture of my many cute shoes, but I didn't think of that until too late!  Oh well!*





2 comments:

Jacque said...

Your post is so cute! I'm the same way. When I'm spending the day at home, I never wear my shoes.
I, too, like your nail polish color!!! Way to go!

CoralieandCasey said...

Those shoes look very similar to mine! =) I'm so excited that I can show your feet to my kids! Sounds funny but remember, we named our cat after you...and your feet! LOL! By the way, your feet look GREAT!