Friday, September 23, 2011

Quiet Book: Make a Face

I saved my favorite page for last.

Here is the cover.

Ooooh!  Doesn't that just invite fun?

Open it up and this is inside:

Three pockets and a blank face.

The face has magnets sewn in where the eyes, nose, mouth, hair and ears would be.

There is a big pocket on the top of the pocket page for hair and other items...
...and the three smaller pockets are for eyes, noses, and mouths.

Here is what can be found in the pockets.


Put them together and all sorts of fun ensues!

Here is a sampling:





As with all of the others, this one is made to stand alone or it can be hooked up with all the others.  

And, yes, there is a space for ears that is yet to be utilized.  I'll get on that.  =)

I've got many more ideas for quiet book pages and I'm really excited to start making some more.  Do you have any ideas you are working on or that you might like to see me attempt?

Page 1: Dot to Dot
Page 2: Fabric Chain
Page 3: Matching
Page 4: Marble Maze

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Shannon said...

This is so amazing! I loved the maze the other day, and now you've done it again. It reminds me of Mr. PotatoHead for a quiet book. What a fabulous creative mind you have!

A Country Mix said...

This is awesome! I am definitely going to try it!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I just love your Quiet Book and have looked at all the pages so far. It's a great idea and well implemented.

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

This might be my favorite page, too!!

Thanks for linking up to Things I've Done Thursday!

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Jennifer V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer V said...

This is really cute! Good job! It looks a lot like my quiet book page. Is that where you got the inspiration? You really should link back to the places you get ideas from. That way the original poster gets to see all the fun spin-offs out there.

Happy Crafting.

Jennifer from The Craft Patch

Chef in Training said...

I am LOVING your quiet book! Your pages are AMAZING! Thanks so much for linking up to Tuesday Talent Show! I would love to have you stop by and link up again tomorrow with more great projects!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

Erica @ Doodles & Doilies said...

This is so cute! I love it! Thank you for sharing over at my Delight Me party.

make handmade said...

So fun! I love it, thanks for sharing.