Friday, September 9, 2011

Chicken and Cashew Lettuce Wraps

I posted this one on my Pinterest board a while ago.  


Lettuce wraps always look so good!  

The only other time I've tried them, I completely messed them up.  That scared me away a bit.  

But these ones...oh, they look delicious!  Chicken and cashews!  Can you really go wrong?

I decided to give it a try.  The pin links back here.

I'm usually a recipe changer and, well, I changed this one a little too.

But not much!  I just dropped the water chestnuts.  I don't like them.

The rest I left completely the same.

And they were beautiful...
And delicious.

Try 'em!  Quick!  You'll love 'em.

2 comments:

Karima said...

Looks so yummy! I love using pinterest too! Saw you on linky party and now google following you, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Yummy! Love it! Thanks for linking up to Things I've Done Thursday!

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com