I mean, really, I just told you there is a new baby coming and now it's already time to find out what kind of baby I'm cooking!
Well, it's sudden to you...I've been waiting for this moment for a few months now.
That's right. It's ultrasound time!
Just for fun, I like to take votes and guesses. What do you think it will be?
Here are some facts that may or may not help:
- The fetal heart rate hasn't dropped below 140.
- I was sick, but not super sick; mostly just nauseous.
- I am exhausted.
- I was starving during the first trimester, hungry now, but food has no appeal.
- I am craving fruits and salad more than chocolate (who'd have ever guessed I would prefer anything over chocolate?!).
- The Chinese calander is predicting a boy.
- My instinct says it's a boy (but, please, don't put much stock in my instincts. I've guessed boy with both of my girls!)
- I will win the race for a boy on The Mister's side of the family if it is a boy. So far, we have only girls on that side. I think I would win some awesome bragging rights or something! =)
You have until Monday at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern)...Well, a little after that. You have until I get home and get on my computer and announce the winner.
Oh, and I should mention, that I will put those who guess right into a drawing for a small prize (candy counts as a prize, right?)! Good luck!