Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun Party

Hello, friends!  I have decided to participate in the 30-day Photo Fun Party over at Jaque's Soda Parlor.  It sounded like fun, so here I am!

Today is day one and the picture challenge is "Your Portrait."

Not too much of a challenge today.  I actually have a habit of taking pictures of myself.  Serious.  Ask any of my friends.  If you leave your camera laying around and I happen to see it, you will most likely find something like this on it:






Head over to Jacque's Soda Parlor to see details of the Photo Party and to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Thanks Sarah for joining me. I know today's picture wasn't as challenging I'd like, but I thought it would be nice to put a face to everyone who was linking up.

I hope you'll join me again tomorrow. Our theme will be "Something Blue"! Be as creative as you like with this! I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Jacque :)

Rochelle and Jonathan Cardell said...

I love your hair like this!!