Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

What is your zodiac sign?

I am a Virgo.  I don't really know anything more than that.  I have no idea what characteristics a Virgo has or if I have them.

Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.

I usually have a book, especially if am going grocery shopping alone; my iPod, again if I am shopping alone; and at least 5 pens (I have no idea how they get in there!).

Which magazines do you look at most?

Family Fun is definitely my favorite.  I also love Taste of Home or any other recipe magazine.  The only other magazines I read are my Church magazines, the Ensign and the Friend.

Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?

Um...I don't do much of either.  Every once in a while, if I'm feeling ambitious or, I don't know, bored, I'll pluck a few.  When I do, I always feel like I should do it more often, but I don't.  I did get my eyebrows waxed once, and I loved the results, but I've never had it done again.

How often do you go grocery shopping?

I go twice a month, always on a Saturday.  It is, very often, my alone time.  Mister takes the girls and I take the morning to listen to my music while I shop.  I usually get Taco Bell and a Fruitista Freeze that I eat in my car while I read my book before I go in to the store.  It's the little things, you know.  =)


3 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Sarah I love what you've done with the header of your blog, so creative, love it!!!!!

tonyamaries said...

I really like Taste of Home too! So since you have at least 5 pens do you have something to write on in there too? My problem is I either have a pen with nothing to write on or the other way around! :)

cre8ivesky said...

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog about the file for the Halloween charger! I've browsed around your blog a bit- I like your "voice" in your posts- as though I can really hear you talking :) I'm a Virgo also, and also don't know too much about it either! I also neglect my brows more than I wish I did... and I say your a brave lady or grocery shopping on Saturday! Glad to have found a new bloggy friend :) Have a great rest of the week and weekend!