Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vlog time!

I have decided to participate in a monthly vlog link party with Mamarazzi and Shawn.  What can I say?  It looked fun.  I'll probably be making this a monthly thing.  I like being able to hear other people's voices matched up with their faces and I'm hoping you'll like my voice.  =)

Ok, so, my voice is probably too soft (sorry), the room is way messier than it should be, and we have learned that if I point a camera at my face I tend to talk for a long time! 

Here is the list of words:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Antenna, Rootbeer, Ambulance, Museum, Milk, Orange, Apricot
Anyway...here it is!  Enjoy!




Thanks Mamarazzi and Shawn!  I can't wait for next month!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Jeigh said...

You're so dang cute.

Mamarazzi said...

thanks so much for joining in!!

you are so cute and soft spoken, i am jealous that you have a whole room for crafting! awesome.

looking forward to seeing you every month! woot!

Luanne Hardy said...

I love your hair! I'm excited for this becaus often I miss your voice.

Shawn said...

I'm with Mama, you're so soft spoken and I love your blue eyes!

I don't hear an accent, we say everything the same except apricot, which has been the norm.

I have a craft room/office too and I love it. I need to make it a kid and husband free zone!

Thanks for linking up, I look forward to seeing and hearing you again in May!

Erin said...

I L.O.V.E how you crack yourself up. A lot of the times, I knew what you were laughing at and why, and it makes it funny for me, too, to see that you get such a kick out of the things you say. You're Awesome! (with a capital A)

Macey said...

YES!! You call it POP!
See, you're from ID, I'm from OR, we are the most boring speakers because we don't have accents! LOL

Macey said...

Also, loved your joke for the day! LOL

shortmama said...

So soft spoken! You did a great job...I have a craft area too and I love it!

Jacquie said...

you are so cute! and your eyes are SOOO Blue!! at least in the video! Pop is good, I call it Soda-pop!

jennykate77 said...

Your eyes are so blue. Pretty!

Your voice is so soft...and not really an accent. I say pop too! Cute vlog!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

A whole room for crafting! Aaaahhh. The joys of life! I think my favorite part of your room is that bottom shelf for the girls. :) I'm glad to hear you. You are soft spoken...just like I remember you. So soft spoken that you demand to be listened to. I like that about you.