Monday, October 10, 2011

Woo!

I made it into round 2 of American Crafter!!!



I have to be honest, I worried waaaaay too much about it over the weekend.  I've had to remind myself that nothing important rides on this.  I've made my goal (to have a project worth submitting for audition) and now I'm just going to enjoy the ride.  

This is a good place to be since I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to go with "House of Order!"

So, I'm off to the dollar store for some inspiration!!  Wish me luck.  

(p.s.  I've hit 50 followers!  I'm so excited.  You guys are awesome.  =))

5 comments:

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

yaaaaayyyy!!!!!! Iknew when I saw the results, when I voted you were a runner up!!! so happy for you =0)

Luanne Hardy said...

I knew that wreath would make it. It was so freaken cute! Good luck with your inspiration. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Luanne Hardy said...

Oh and congrats on hitting 50 followers!

Jeigh said...

Yay!!! Good job! I can't wait to see the next project!

Erin said...

Just remember, no matter how many followers you get, that I was your first! I do, and always will, think you're the most awesome person! I will blog stalk you forever!!