1. I need some chocolate.
2. My girls are soooooo cute!
3. I need get working on some projects.
Three things I did instead of blogging this week:
2. Not dishes.
3. Not laundry.
Three things I would like to learn how to do:
2. Play guitar.
3. Not be shy when I talk to people.
Three things that are pressing on my mind:
1. How much should we get in loans this year?
2. What is the best way to nurture and teach and play with my girls?
3. What should I pack for lunch at the zoo tomorrow?
(This was taken in the rush of the morning. How appropriate that it is so blurry!)
Three personal pet peeves I have about blogging:
1. That I allow it, at times, to make me feel inadequate.
2. That I don't have enough time to do it as much as I would like.
3. So many unwritten rules!
Three people I find intriguing:
1. Jeff Probst.
2. Michelle Duggar.
3. Santa Claus.
Three "surprises" I found this week:
1. The mud puddle in our driveway is good breeding ground for frogs! It is filled with eggs.
2. How much sleep I really needed. I slept for nearly 2 days straight!
3. Groceries don't put themselves away and dishes don't clean themselves! Dang it.
Three things I enjoyed about Mother's Day 2011:
Hmmm....it kind of got skipped over this year in all the hubbub, but...
1. I was able to start catching up on sleep (are you noticing a pattern this week?).
2. My dad and brother-in-law and his father stayed a little longer to rest before they left and we watched a movie together.
3. My sister-in-law and mother-in-law gave me a whole lot of goooooooood chocolate.
Three things I just can't resist:
1. Golden Graham S'mores.
2. Good bread.
3. A song that needs to be sung and/or danced to.
Thanks, Evelyn! I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I'll try to think of some and let you know!