Three things I do after the the kids are in bed:
1. Work...mindlessly type for 4 hours straight.
2. On Monday nights, work on a project while enjoying a TV show that is not on the Disney channel.
Three people I kind of want to be, but not really:
1. A dancer in a Broadway show.
2. Me in the future when I have figured everything out and I'm completely comfortable with myself.
3. Kate Middleton (I totally stole that one from Evelyn, but it's still true).
Three objects I would never buy used:
1. A swimming suit.
3. Socks (it seems I have a foot thing).
Three things I didn't do today:
1. Dishes (at my house).
2. Put my groceries away.
3. Exercise or diet.
Three books I would like to read:
1. Harry Potter again.
2. The Songwriter.
3. The Remarkable Soul of a Woman.
Three things that have been ruined for me thanks to stomach flu and/or morning sickness:
1. Frosted Mini Wheats.
3. My 10-year no throwing up streak.
Three things I appreciate about my marriage:
1. We are still learning and we are both okay with that.
2. He makes me laugh and he gets my jokes.
3. No one else can give a hug like my Mister.
Three things within a two-foot reach of me:
1. A pillow.
2. An exercise ball.
3. Mickey Mouse.
This was completely spontaneous! She hugged me right as I clicked the picture.
Adventures in egg-dyeing.
Three plans for the near future:
1. Pick up my parents at the airport.
2. Go to the Mister's graduation.
3. Say goodbye to my sister and her family.
Three final thoughts:
1. I like my toenails painted brown.
2. I miss blogging.
3. I'm going to bed.