1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
I type correctly. Interestingly, I never officially learned to type until I was in college. Now, though, my whole career is typing. I am a medical transcriptionist. I type for 4 hours straight (almost), 5 days a week. And, I type very fast...about 90 to 100 words a minute. So, no pecking, but I'm still a cute little chick. =)
2. Typically, how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
This is assuming I get ready at all beyond getting dressed. It usually takes me at least 30 minutes to get myself actually up and moving. I can get out of bed and give my girls breakfast, but then I have to allow myself some time to wake up. If I do get ready, since I don't usually wear makeup, it takes about 20 minutes (that's with a shower). Add 10 minutes on a makeup day.
3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
Lip gloss. It tastes better, usually glitters a little, and isn't as dry and sticky.
4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself, even if they say dry clean only?
I try to avoid buying "dry clean only" clothes. But, especially now that the closest dry cleaner is pretty far away, I wash it on a gentle cycle and hang it to dry.
5. Do you prefer Walmart or Target?
Target has cuter things. I don't mind Walmart, but Target just makes me feel happier.