Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hoo Are You #53


NightOwlCrafting


1.  What are some of your pet peeves?

Milk that is left out, loud chewing...um...I can't think of any other than that.  I'm not a very picky person.

2.  Do you have a favorite or lucky number?

I have always liked the number 14.  There is no good reason for that.  It's just a pretty number.

3.  What is one of your family traditions?

Something my husband and I have just started recently is to have a First Day of Spring party.  We have good food and decorate the house to welcome spring.

4.  Is there anything you are OC about?

Haha!  There are plenty of things I am OC about.  I really like plan out my schedule (hour by hour).  Before I fall asleep, the blankets have to be just right and my hands can't be covered up.  I try to be very organized, but that is mostly in my head.

5.  What is your favorite kind of food?

Easy...chocolate!  Brownies especially.

Head over to Night Owl Crafting to link up!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I think I may be the only one that doesn't have a favorite/special number in this world! I need to work on that! Your newest follower from the hop. Have a great week. :)

Christy said...

I think I may be the only one that doesn't have a favorite/special number in this world! I need to work on that! Your newest follower from the hop. Have a great week. :)

Christy said...

I think I may be the only one that doesn't have a favorite/special number in this world! I need to work on that! Your newest follower from the hop. Have a great week. :)

tonyamaries said...

Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! :)

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

ummm chocolate!!!!

Did you receive my email with the address???

Unknown said...

A first day of spring party is such an awesome idea! I might have to borrow that one! Following you now, too!