Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why I'm awesome Wednesday

You know, some days (or some weeks, months, years) are just a little rough.  It is easy to get stuck in a slump.  Day in, day out, life gets a little tedious.  I start to feel overwhelmed, and my soul starts to gets weary.  Then things start to happen to my self-esteem.  I begin to doubt myself and what I'm doing as a wife and a mother.

No good.

So, here's what I'm going to do.  I have to remind myself why I'm awesome.  Maybe once a week, maybe less, maybe more.  Who knows.

Today, I'm awesome because once I start cleaning...really cleaning...I do it quickly and efficiently.  I can do it with two toddlers helping me!  I clean, disinfect, vacuum, and make lunch while singing and dancing a little, keeping my kids happy, and all within 2 hours leaving time for my projects.

What makes you awesome?

3 comments:

Annie said...

For what it's worth, Sarah, I think you are a truly wonderful mother to my nieces and wife to my brother. I'm so glad that you are part of our family!!

Luanne Hardy said...

You are awesome! I'm glad you see that. You know what makes me awesome today? The fact that I can hold my ground and stand for what I know is right not stand for what other people want me to think is right. I have my own brain with my own thoughts. :) That's pretty awesome.

Erin said...

I always think you're awesome. You have a stick-to-it-ivness that I admire. Today I'm awesome because I can mother three kids while 32 weeks pregnant! Go me!