Monday, October 3, 2011

Holy Cow!!!!

Did you see the results for the American Crafter auditions?

No?

Ok, click on the link (here it is again) and check it out.  I'll wait for you....



Back so soon?

Good.

Did you see it?  Contestant #10?  Eeeheehee!

It's me!!!!

I'm so excited!  I don't even have words for it.  I'm just amazed.  There is a lot of talent in those other 14 contestants.  This is going to be a fun season!

Now, here's the thing.  I'm going to need your support.  The results of each round are based on reader votes. I would really appreciate it if you would take some time each week (voting is on Friday) to check out the projects and vote.  I would love it if you voted for me, but please don't feel obligated (except for you, Mom and sisters).  Vote for the projects you like best.  

The theme for Round 1 is Halloween.



Here we go!!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'd vote for your fabulous quiet book in any contest it was entered in! Make sure to remind us to go vote! Super-duper congrats!

Love Sweet Love said...

Congrats! I thought your quiet book was so cute when I saw it in the auditions! I'm super excited too,but so nervous!! Good luck! :)
Angela

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck to you too!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

Saraaaaahhhhh!!!!! that is so GREAT...congratulations, of course I will vote for you =0)

Christy said...

How exciting!! Congrats. I will be voting.:)