Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Is This Thing Still On?

Um....hi.

It has been a while...so long, in fact, that I'm not quite sure how to start!

I guess, first of all, I'm alive.  We survived our move.  The Mister is well into his clinical rotations and he is loving them.  

O is learning her alphabet...she can write her own name now!

L is talking much more clearly and has tackled potty training like a pro.

And me...whew...I am here.  That summer and the rest of the year were rough!  If you ever have the choice, don't move when your 8 months pregnant and your husband is in overdrive full-time PA school.  Just don't do it.  

If you don't have a choice, I'm sorry.  You have my sympathy and my help if I can give it.

On the upside, I have seen the hand of God manifested through the people around me.  I have been so blessed by people who barely knew me, some who had actually never met me.  It was a beautiful experience.

And, best of all, I have a new friend to introduce you to!

This is W.

He came 2 weeks early and thank goodness because he was 9 pounds 6 ounces!


Nine pounds, people!  Holy cow.  Check out those cheeks.  Mmmmmmmm.

I'm absolutely smitten with my Little Mister.  He's so sweet, so adorable, and so good.  I'm a lucky, lucky mommy.  

He's 5 months now! 
Can you believe it?

So, there we go.  I'm back.  I'm excited to jump back into blogging and creating again.  

I have ideas!  It's going to be fun!

Thanks for still being here!

--Sarah

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh my gosh! he's wearing one of the shirts I gave you! HE IS SO CUTE!! I think he and I are destined to be good friends. I'm excited you are blogging again. you've inspired me to blog again, too!