Thursday, April 26, 2012

So you don't feel abandoned...

I am crazy busy this week!  We've got some life changes coming up and I've been trying to keep up with the sudden rush of things that need to be taken care of.

But, I am still working on some projects.  I've got to keep a hold of what sanity I can, you know.

So, here is a sneak peek at some things to come:





Oh, so exciting!  

And, that's not all!  The ideas have started to pour out of my brain again (that is the beauty of creativity...it sparks more creativity)!  Woohoo!  Lots of fun to come!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Oooh, so excited!

Erin said...

I love the pictures of the paintings. they are so pretty! You're so creative! does this rush of life changing plans affect the plans we had for august? guess it's time to chat! love you!