Thursday, February 3, 2011

Folded Felt Ball

My inspiration started here.  I love her blog!  

My idea was to use the folded circle technique to cover some Styrofoam balls and hang them from my mantle.    That is still an idea I might run with, but I have to get more felt first.  

After I finished this one, I set it on top of my little vase to keep curious little hands from playing with it.

 I kind of like it!

It looks like a great big, pretty flower.

I think I'm going to have to leave that one there and make some more to hang from my mantle (and other places around the house!).  

Here is what I learned:
  • Folded felt balls are really fun to make and super easy.
  • They might even be a little addicting.
  • It doesn't take much time or effort to add a little bit of brightness to each day and when you do a fun craft while sitting next to a chatty 2-year-old it is even easier!

No comments: